Finished Fairy Door Pincushion

I finished this pincushion at the end of the week and got it listed in my shop yesterday.  The tree trunk felt is part of an order of hand dyed felted wool I received a few weeks ago.  I also use it for my little tree stump pincushion because I love the extra texture it adds.  In my imagination, the low hanging leafy branch is protecting the fairy door from the weather and from unwanted prying eyes.  I like to work in batches, so I have two more of these in progress.  Usually I work on them all at the same time, doing all the doors or all the blue flowers etc, which makes the best use of thread and my time but in this case I was excited to get one finished!  

FabricAndInk.Etsy.com

I have this pincushion listed here.

FabricAndInk.Etsy.com



Comments

Popular Posts