Getting Ready For The Quilt Show

I have spent the last two days sorting out final details for the Quilt Show this weekend.  I printed a stack of brown paper bags with one of my lino cuts.  I like doing this every now and then, I find the process very soothing.  While I'm working I like to listen to my funky little radio I found at Target and I listen to NPR which is similar to the BBC's Radio 4.  I also wrote my price signs, using some pre-made chalkboards I found at various craft stores.  I looked for examples of chalkboard signs on Pinterest and used these for inspiration.  The writing and doodling was done with a special white marker that looks like chalk, doesn't smudge when dry and wipes off with a damp paper towel.  I was ridiculously excited with how well these came out!  










This afternoon I set up my stall at the show.  When I got there, I wasn't where I'd thought I would be but actually I have an awesome location and my set up went well.  Just a bit of tweaking to do in the morning.   Here is my stall.




Comments

Popular Posts