New Needle Books

I realized that my stock of needle books has gotten quite low so I've been working on remedying that and have some ideas for new ones in my sketchbook.  Seriously, there aren't enough hours in the day!  Here is the little English paper pieced hexagon one.


The little hexagons are less than an inch across so it was a fiddly process but I did enjoy the hand piecing.  I found it rather soothing.  I'm thinking that I will make several of these using different fabrics for the Quilt Show later in the year so this one is not in my shop.  



I've sold several of the antique clock face pincushions and I had a customer ask me for a matching needle book so here it is.  The clock face is a little bit smaller than the one on the pincushion but otherwise very similar.  This needle book is available here.




This needle book with the little bird in a nest coordinates with the tree pincushion which has the same little nest on the side band.  I added some pale pink french knot blossoms to this one for a bit of extra color.   The leaves seemed a bit bare without the flowers.   You can find this needle book here.





Comments

Popular Posts