a spaceman came traveling....


This week was week 7 of our shelter in place and we learned that it has been extended until the end of May.  It's hard to keep track of the days and it's tough to find motivation to do much or the concentration to stick with anything.  Somedays my creativity is simply missing, other days I find comfort in stitching. I found this week hard but a highlight was definitely the release by the Pentagon of previously leaked UFO videos.  In any other news cycle this would be a big deal.  If you haven't seen these videos they are easily found with an internet search. 



I've always felt that it was rather conceited to think that we are the only living beings in the universe.  In the words of Arthur C Clarke, "Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."  

Ages ago I designed a spaceship pincushion and oddly enough I had a couple of request for them recently and posted pictures of the latest ones on Instagram on the same day as the Pentagon videos!  My little aliens come in peace.  I think.  











Comments

Popular Posts