New Supplies

It's been a while since I posted because I've been traveling with my daughter visiting colleges in Seattle and the north Lake Tahoe area.  We packed a ton of stuff into a few days and saw so much that inspired us.

For whole week I didn't sew anything and I missed it!  Instead, I spent my spare time reading, sketching and thinking about new designs.  I have lots of photos to share but I need to sort them a bit first.  

I came home to a couple of packages though, which makes a nice change from the usual stack of bills.  The first was some hand dyed felted wool in beautiful colors.  I picked this particular stack because there were a lot of fabrics with patterns, which I enjoy using.  These colors made me think of Fall.




I buy hand dyed felted wool from fellow Etsy shop Quilting Acres.  It is always lovely and the shipping is fast.  


I had also ordered some shaped sequins from another Etsy shop based in Australia.  These came pretty speedily as well and are even prettier in real life than they were in the pictures.  I ordered these from this Etsy shop.  I hope you can see from the photos that these sequins are not flat, the flowers all have dimension.  I can't wait to play with them!







Comments

Popular Posts