Fall Door Wreath

I've been meaning to change the wreath on my front door for weeks, especially since getting pumpkins earlier this week!  I really prefer to build a wreath from scratch but that can get expensive quickly and whilst it is worth it for an indoor wreath which will store from year to year, an outdoor wreath takes a beating.  

I found this wreath at Joann's this week and because it was a Fall item, it was 60%off.  I don't use purchased wreaths without fancying them up a bit so I also got some pine cones picks, ribbon and some orange and red berry picks which were all also 60%off.  I like this combination of burlap leaves and slightly wispy flowers.  




I added the pinecones and berry branches in inside part of the wreath.  



The ribbon is the finishing touch.  I think the color combination feels fresh and pretty and not too predictable.  I love how it looks on our red front door, the white flowers really stand out.  






Comments

Popular Posts