Monday, June 23, 2014

Sewing Bunting

Tuesday 24th June 2014

Yesterday I worked on and finished my third strand of bunting for my booth at this years Quilt Show in September.  I'm very happy with how they came out and surprised at how simple they were to make!  I wrote about how I made them in THIS post but here are some pictures from this most recent sewing project.   As before I used a white bias binding and made my own template for the flags using a cereal bowl and some thick cardboard.  This strand has slightly smaller flags than the other two strands.  I used some of the same fabrics as before and added some different ones.  Because the flags are a bit smaller there are more of them on this strand of bunting.  The binding "string" is the same length on each of the three strands of bunting.  I used one and a half packages of bias binding for each so it works out to 13.5feet for each strand with a good bit free at each end for tying or pinning the bunting up.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments (unless they are spam!). Comments are moderated to filter out the irritating spammy stuff.