Magical Woodland Needlebooks

I've been working on these needle books for the last couple of days and photographed them outside at about 7am.  I'm really happy with how they turned out.   I'm writing this sitting at San Francisco Airport waiting for my flight so I got the needle books done just in time!  My daughter and I are off to England for a few weeks.  She is going to be studying art and photo journalism at Cambridge University, it's an awesome opportunity and she is very excited.  I will be traveling around visiting family.  I have several sewing projects tucked away in my checked in bag.  



It feels good to finally be on our way after the last few crazy days of pre-travel mayhem!  My Etsy shop is in vacation mode until August but I'm hoping to blog whenever I can. 



Comments

Popular Posts