Geronimo!!!

"Geronimo!"  It's what the eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith) says each time the TARDIS launches forth.  The tenth Doctor used to say "Allons-y".  This week I have not had much sewing time but as you might have guessed,  when I've been able, I've been working on TARDIS pincushions.


“Amy Pond: 'I thought... well, I started to think you were just a madman with a box.'
The Doctor: 'Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. [He Smiles] I am definitely a madman with a box.” 


“This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.”
— The Doctor, Season 7, Episode 4

Dr. Who

“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.” 

Dr. Who

“I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improblable dreams.” 

Dr. Who

“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”

Comments

Popular Posts