Alpaca Pincushions

I finished two alpaca pincushions today and have listed one in my shop.  I can't tell you how much these make me smile!  I shared my quick sketches for this design in my last post but in preparing for those sketches, I spent time on Pinterest looking for cute pictures of alpacas.  Try going onto Pinterest and searching for "alpaca pictures" or "cute alpacas".  You won't be disappointed!  These pictures came from such a search.



I bet you're smiling now right?!


And almost as if the stars were aligned my daughter pointed out that we had just bought a little alpaca from Cost Plus World Market just a couple of days previously.  He stands on her nightstand and is called Jorge.


I love the texture that the french knots give this pincushion.  This one is ready for stuffing.



You can find this pincushion listed here.








Comments

Popular Posts