On My Worktable This Week

This week has been busy!  As I mentioned in my last post, I've been giving my house some much needed TLC!  I'm feeling quite smug about it!  I finally got this picture hung.  I love these sentiments so much.  I've had it lurking in my guest room for some time because when it came, it was bigger than I expected (about 18inches x24 inches)  and I wasn't sure where to hang it.  It is a chalkboard look on canvas.   It has ended up in my family room above the piano.

I love these sentiments

I had put my Etsy Shop on vacation mode while I prepared for and attended the Quilt Show last weekend and this week I had to go through my inventory and update what was sold out so that my shop was ready for business again.  I've also been photographing and listing some new items.  This is what I've been sewing this week....


......flower basket needle books and tree stump pincushions.






This is Patches.  Both cats are from the same litter but Patches is very chunky and Princess is petite!  Patches falls off things and Princess is very dainty and makes the six foot leap from floor to a high up window sill look effortless.  They both love sunshine and our gas log fireplace!









Comments

Popular Posts