Fall Baking, Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins

When I went to the grocery store last Thursday, they had pumpkins displayed outside, with barrels full of pretty flowers in Fall colors.  This is my favorite season, I love the warm colors and the Holidays that take place in Fall and going into Winter.  Seeing the pumpkins got me thinking about pumpkin muffins, gluten free ones, from this Gluten Free cookbook.  It is one of my favorite recipes.  The only thing I do differently from the recipe, is to add about ¾ cup of golden raisins and the same of chopped walnuts.  Depending on the flour mix I use (sometimes I have to improvise depending on what I have in the cupboard!) they come out smooth and pretty and sometimes like today, they come out craggy and not quite so pretty BUT, they taste awesome!




Comments

Popular Posts